Wednesday

Face and Feet





Dress, Shoes, Necklace and Lipstick - Topshop // Socks - Urban Outfitters

This dress was one of those bargains that makes your year. I originally bought it full price and ended up taking it back as it just sat in the bag for way too long. I later on, months later on, decided I wanted it again and managed to hunt it down in my local Topshop. The best part being that it was £40 when I first bought it but online was now saying £18, but when I got to the shop ready to purchase my bargain of the month it had gone down to £10 BARGAIN OF THE YEAR!!!! I love the denim dresses that Topshop do, they are completely shapeless but that's me all over. I just can't justify seven dresses the same shape, all denim, just different patterns... but then again at £10 a pop I reckon I could.

Got any amazing bargains recently?!

16 comments:

  1. cute!:)


    cestmoiavectoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is so lush
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. agree with you..she will look great in Indian anarkali dresses (: XOXO

      Delete
  4. wanna see you in some casual shirts with baggy jeans :)XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. you got nice personality dear.....must try Indian Traditional Dresses :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey darling, love your blog and especially this post. Beautiful and stylish.

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know (:

    Life In Pastel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Authentic article with lots of beneficial information. Genuine content with effective ideas.
    Grab men's wear at coloured collar. Buy Men Winter Wear Online India
    that represents jackets and hoodies with various stunning appearance at reasonable prices with no shipping charges.

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments, so please do leave one. ♥