Wednesday

Face and Feet





Dress, Shoes, Necklace and Lipstick - Topshop // Socks - Urban Outfitters

This dress was one of those bargains that makes your year. I originally bought it full price and ended up taking it back as it just sat in the bag for way too long. I later on, months later on, decided I wanted it again and managed to hunt it down in my local Topshop. The best part being that it was £40 when I first bought it but online was now saying £18, but when I got to the shop ready to purchase my bargain of the month it had gone down to £10 BARGAIN OF THE YEAR!!!! I love the denim dresses that Topshop do, they are completely shapeless but that's me all over. I just can't justify seven dresses the same shape, all denim, just different patterns... but then again at £10 a pop I reckon I could.

Got any amazing bargains recently?!

16 comments:

  1. cute!:)


    cestmoiavectoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is so lush
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. agree with you..she will look great in Indian anarkali dresses (: XOXO

      Delete
  4. wanna see you in some casual shirts with baggy jeans :)XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. you got nice personality dear.....must try Indian Traditional Dresses :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey darling, love your blog and especially this post. Beautiful and stylish.

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know (:

    Life In Pastel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing! Great post! Your blog is so beautiful! I do really like it! You did a great job! I’ll be happy to hear you opinion about my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments, so please do leave one. ♥