Saturday

RI for Maxi Skirts


I popped into River Island today hand in hand with a £25 gift voucher I recieved for my birthday a while ago. Lately I have been in a 'I need clothes but don't want to spend my money' mood, but if there free(technically) I was happy to buy. I tried a few things on but settled for this Dusty rose coloured Maxi Skirt that I now have to return :( , I wasn't 100% sure but didn't want to come back and find it gone, but unfortunatly the security tag has left a bit of a hole on the back and with my Mum claiming it will only get bigger and bigger on this jersey material I have decided to return it. I'm also a little worried about the fact that it is the beginning of September and will I really be trotting along in a Maxi skirt in a months time when it's chillier, no!

I also thought I would inspire you a little by pointing out Helen Flanagan on this week's front cover of Fabulous magazine.


I think she looks stunning. Her lipstick reminds me of  'MAC Saint Germain' which I do have- YAY! I love her blue eyes and the bold black eye Make-Up. Lovely. 

That's all. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

10 comments:

  1. I love the jersey maxi skirts! but your right.. snow and rain with a jersey maxi can only spell one soggy disaster!! lol

    pinksugarnotes.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she's gorgeous but I'm not a fan of her current haircut - the eyes are absolutely incredible though!

    I hate it when jersey stuff gets a hole in - it does just get worse and worse! It does look good on you though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the colour of the skirt! xx

    http://handsofstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love that maxi skirt! ♥

    p.s: check out my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shame about the hole in the skirt! It's lovely :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a shame about the tag and, you know, the season. It looks lovely on you!

    Pip x

    ReplyDelete
  7. my friend got both for me, i'm not sure where, sorry
    more than likely online though!
    xxx
    www.alittlebitofroza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow, they're brilliant!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi !!! This post is great and I love your blog... I follow you! I hope you'll visit my blog and you'll follow me! Kiss!

    Marti♥
    Glamour Marmalade
    Facebook Page
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments, so please do leave one. ♥